#ReconciliationBringsHealingAndProsperity: Using the CONCISE 5MIN INTERNATIONAL APPEAL MY 1 COR 15:1-4 GOSPELight 2 COR 4:6
□HEAL, v.t. [L. celo; Heb. to be whole or entire, all.] [V17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new 2 COR 5:16-18].
- To restore purity to…..[V21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him 2 COR 5:20-21].
- To remove, as differences or dissension; to reconcile, as parties at variance; as, to heal a breach or difference [ V19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation 2 COR 5:18-20].
- In Scripture, to forgive; to cure moral disease and restore soundness [V13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses COL 2:12-14; 2 TIM 1:6-8].
- To purify from corruptions, redress grievances and restore to prosperity….[5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost TITUS 3:4-6];
- To cover….[10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life ROM 5:9-11]. -Websters1828Dictionary
God’s ultimate goal is not just to cover us from the penalty and the power of sin but #ToRemoveUsFromTheseCorruptibleSinfulBodies ROM 7:24-81; PHIL 3:20-21. V22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now ROM 8:21-23.
It’s in the epistle of Christ 2COR9, Support Us with as little as 10$US to proactively impacting
poverty both spiritual and secular abroad.